Getting Unstoppable Confidence
Unstoppable confidence is the unshakable belief in yourself and what you are capable of. What separates the people who achieve their dreams and the people who languish is confidence. With confidence, people pursue their goals and persevere until they achieve them. Without confidence, time passes as the people stay stuck in their rigid comfort zones, unable to escape.
How can you immediately gain more confidence? There are a huge number of ways. All of them have been put into my bestselling book, "Unstoppable Confidence", available at http://www.Unstoppable-Confidence.com Of course, I'm not recreating the book here so let me give you just one way.
One way to immediately gain confidence is to reclaim lost perspective in things. If people are uncertain or afraid of something new, it's often times a result of them magnifying the event or circumstance in their minds to the point where it's seemingly a "life-or-death situation".
Take, for example, a nervous company employee having to make a speech to their peers at work. They sweat bullets, their stomach tightens, they go weak in the knees, their mind races, etc. Why? All that's about to happen is them speaking to someone else. In fact, public speaking is the number one fear of adults. More so than even death.
The reason is because they've magnified the event of them speaking to others as something very, very, super duper important where they feel like their life depends on their performance. Nonsense. To immediately regain perspective, I've distilled this mental process into a few specific, immediately applicable steps.
This example is for overcoming the fear of public speaking and it's applicable for any fear. When you apply this technique, your life will instantly change for the better. Best of all, I'm giving you this million dollar technique for FREE.
- Close your eyes and picture a mental movie screen
- Now, picture yourself giving a speech to your peers at work on this movie screen
- Take the image of yourself and make yourself HUGE, like as big as Godzilla
- Take the image of the people watching your speech and shrink them down to a very small size, like the size of ants (Imagine ant-sized people sitting in chairs watching a Godzilla-sized you giving your speech)
- Now, step into this movie and see through the eyes of the HUGE you, hear yourself speak confidently, and FEEL the confidence now as you deliver a speech to ant-sized humans; Notice how confident you are!
This technique works because it changes your perspective. Many people, in order to feel afraid, do the opposite. They make themselves ant-sized and make their listeners Godzilla-sized. If you don't believe me and want to torture yourself, try it out. It can make anyone feel anxious.
Practice this technique whenever you need more confidence. Pretty soon you'll have it down as a habit. And when you do, you'll look back at this article and smile with the knowledge it made a difference to you.
Tell others about
About the Author
Comments? Questions? Email Here