Steps To Having A Decent Relationship With Your Boss
by Lissy Low
How to maintain a decent relationship with your boss:
- Make an attempt to understand his/her profile.
- Be open minded, stay confident and evaluate his/her actions objectively, no matter how hurtful the actions seem at that time.
- Always maintain a professional rather than a personal relationship with him/her.
- Listen to his/her instructions with your eyes wide open and offer alternate suggestions where appropriate.
- Be supportive of his/her positive decisions, and be confident and wise enough to stand up to inappropriate decision making.
- Keep communications line open between him/her and yourself.
- Be proactive and share your ideas to assist him/her in accomplishing the company's goals.
- Always treat yourself with respect and integrity and your boss will most likely treat you likewise.
Tell others about
Comments? Questions? Email Here