Top 10 Diet Tips From Diet Winners
Use these tips to turbo charge your weight loss program.
- Take it one pound at a time: Don't get overwhelmed by how much weight you need to lose. Just take baby steps in the right direction and you'll be amazed at your progress when you look back. You didn't gain your weight overnight, so it will take time to lose it all.
- Weekly weigh in: Only measure your results and weigh yourself once a week to give your body time to make adjustments.
- Share your journey: Find a friend to lose weight with and become each other's coach. Check in several times a week to help each other stay on track.
- The scale is not the final word: Don't get discouraged when your progress seems to be slow according to your bathroom scale. Instead, measure your results with a tape measure-it will give you much more reliable and encouraging feedback.
- Shop when you're full: Only shop for food when you are not hungry to avoid buying foods you may regret later.
- Set reachable goals: If you know you need to get more exercise, begin with a manageable goal of, say, walking 10 minutes a day that you know you can achieve. Then build your self-esteem by achieving the small goals you set yourself.
- Celebrate your success: Each time you lose 5 pounds, acknowledge your achievement by giving yourself a little gift.
- Out of sight, out of temptation: Clear unhealthy foods from your refrigerator and shelves to keep temptation at bay. This also means clearing out the handbag, brief case and glove compartment in your car.
- Add extra steps: When you go about your daily routine add extra steps. Use the stairs instead of the elevator, part at the far end of the supermarket car park, and get rid of the TV remote control. Make little changes to add extra steps and these will quickly add up to support your goals.
- Seek help if you need it: If you need help to keep on track, then get it. If you have tried unsuccessfully over and over to lose weight, then you may need someone to help you. A weight loss coach can significantly increase the rate at which you lose weight and teach you how to stabilize at your goal weight.
Tell others about
About the Author
Kim is successful a weight loss coach who will cut through the diet-hype, help you reach your goal weight and never 'diet' again. No public 'weigh-ins', meetings that cost you money or fads...simply results you'll love. You can receive a free, no obligation consultation. Visit today: http://tinyurl.com/4q4gk Are you interested in a fantastic home business? Visit http://tinyurl.com/6ppwe
Comments? Questions? Email Here