How To Make A Cheap Wash For Home Alcohol Distillers
To make this recipe you need:
- 1 jar of bakers yeast (the grainy kind) 360grms
- one 250 cup of tea (cold, no sugar or milk) 1 big dessert spoon of marmite(black bread yeast spread, it contains nutrients)
- 5kgs of white cane sugar.
- get a 25 liter fermenter bucket.
- put 20 liters of good water into the bucket.
- put in the sugar.
- put in the rest of the ingredients.
- stir the lot up well, until all the sugar is dissolved.
- leave for twelve days in a warm place.
- pour off into your stil' and distil'
You should get 4-5 liters of 40% clear alcohol from this after reactivation (cutting with good water)
Good brewing from Steve Palermo . . .
Tell others about
About the Author
Comments? Questions? Email Here