by Kelly Redmond
Have you ever wondered if your dog was trying to tell you something? Well, here are some ways that dogs communicate with people:
- Have you ever wondered what it meant when your dog ran to the door and barked? It usually means that he want to go outside.
- If your dog is outside and he taps on the door, it means that he wants to come inside.
- When he puts his tail between his legs, it means he's scared.
- Lots of times he will crouch down and stick his butt up. That means that he wants to play or he's expecting a treat.
- When he sticks his tail up and perks his ears up, it usually means that he sees a chipmunk, cat, another dog or something else.
- When he rolls over on his back, it means that he wants you to rub his belly.
Sometimes, a dog's actions are just a mystery!
Tell others about
About the Author
Kelly Redmond is on of three sisters raising money to help save the lives of the unborn. You can help too by visiting: http://www.catholicschoolkid.com and supporting their online shop.
Comments? Questions? Email Here