The biggest expense in the field of mail order is mailing and printing. Here is a very good, accepted plan for getting 600 3x6 circulars printed and mailed FREE!
- Find an offset printer in your locale or by mail order who charges $12 or $13 per thousand for printing 100 9x12's, both sides.
- Place the following advertisement in several leading mail order publications:
1000 3x6 circulars printed for only $3. Send camera-ready copy.
Our non-conflicting ad on the back. (Your name and address).
- On a 9x12 sheet of paper you can get six 3x6 circulars.
- Six orders from you advertisement nets you $18 cash.
- You paste your customers' camera-ready 3x6 circulars on a 9x12 sheet of paper.
- You paste six of your own camera-ready 3x6 circulars on another 9x12 sheet of paper. These will be printed on the reverse side of your customers' circulars.
- Both copies are then sent to the printer for printing.
- After printing have the printer cut out each individual 3x6 circular apart.
- You will then have six 3x6 circulars, 1000 of each.
- Package the 3x6 circulars and ship them to the proper customer.
- Your customer has paid to have 1000 3X6 circulars printed. He will be doing the mailing. Your ad is printed on the back.
THERE IT IS: 6000 3X6 CIRCULARS PRINTED AND MAILED FREE!
Tell others about
Comments? Questions? Email Here