Windows / Glass - Scratch Removal
by Travis Bradshaw
I am a professional window washer from Arizona. There have been a few times when I have arrived at a new customers home to find that construction crews or previous window washers have left scratches on the windows. I have found that the following method works well on very small scratches. For larger/deeper scratches the window will need to be resurfaced by a professional or replaced.
To remove scratches from glass / windows:
- First wipe the class clean using a soft lint-free cloth.
- Then smear toothpaste over the glass and make sure it completely covers the scratch.
- Squeegee off any excess toothpaste with a new razor-blade.
- Let the toothpaste dry thoroughly
- Polish with a soft dry cloth
This will hide any small scratches in the glass and will save on a costly repair. For more information on window washing go to www.glasscleaningsystems.com
About the Author
|Travis Bradshaw runs a window washing business out of Gilbert, Arizona.|
Tell others about
Comments? Questions? Email Here