How To Legally Steal Your Next Vehicle
10 Helpful Tips To Save $$$$$$
We can all agree that the car-buying experience is one of the worst experiences a person can endure. The haggling of prices, the pressure sales, and the intimidation can all take their toll on consumers. Dealers must sell cars, salespeople must sell cars, by any means necessary and don 't take no for an answer. The following are ten (10) important tidbits of information that will help consumers get the best car deal they possibly can at the best interest rate.
- First and foremost, remember that sales are not personal. Sales are simply the ability to trade something for something. Keep your wits about you and remain professional.
- Order a copy of your credit report from each of the three (3) credit bureaus: Trans Union 1-800-888-4213; Experian 1-888-397-3742; and Equifax 1-800-997-2493. Simply call, follow the automated instructions, and as a resident of Georgia your copy will be free of charge. Compare the information on each report and if you find discrepancies follow the instructions for clearing them up. Make sure your reports are a true reflection of you because they paint a picture of who you are to the salesperson.
- Assess your wants versus your needs in a vehicle. Discuss the purchase and come to a solid agreement with your family. Make your mind up not to succumb to the influence and intimidation at the dealership.
- Assess your income and your current debt, honestly and realistically and decide how much money you can spend per month, comfortably and stick to that amount. Salespersons and Finance Managers will try to up-sell you every step of the way.
- If you have a primary lender, a bank you usually do business with, or if you are a member of a credit union, attempt to obtain financing through those sources first. If possible always pre-arrange your loan before stepping onto the car lot.
- Do your homework. Research the vehicle using consumer guide information, the internet, and/or the local library. There is comfort in knowledge and knowledge is potential power. Do not rely on the salesperson to educate you about the vehicle.
- Be prepared to negotiate, gracefully and intelligently. Decide your drive out price and stand your ground.
- Read all documents very carefully, no matter how long it takes for you to understand what you are agreeing to before you sign on the dotted line. Be absolutely certain that everything you agreed to is included in the contract, exactly as you agreed.
- If you are arranging financing through the finance department of the dealership, once again, read all documents very carefully before you sign them.
- And last but not least, if you are uncertain about any phase of auto buying, seek professional assistance from Automotive Liaison Services, LLC. ALS is an all-inclusive consulting and negotiating service that provides a complete service, represents you personally, and treats you with respect and consideration. You will save time, money and aggravation. ALS' experience, expertise and commitment to customer service combine for unparalleled results in revolutionizing the way vehicles are purchased in today's market. Or read my book How to Legally Steal Your Next Vehicle & Save Thousands, A Consumer Guide to Effective Vehicle Negotiations available at http://www.uhaggle4me.com and become empowered to do it all on your own!
About the Author:
S. E. Day is the founder and president of Automotive Liaison Services, LLC., a successful consulting and negotiating firm built on Biblical fundamental business principles. Mr. Day is an expert negotiator with an extensive and diverse professional background. Mr. Day enjoyed a career in automobile sales, management and finance. In addition to learning the specifics of auto industry sales secrets and tactics, those years helped to develop his "natural salesmanship" talents. He quickly saw that he was an effective negotiator and actually enjoyed negotiating as an art. Mr. Day recognized that his years on the "selling end" of the auto industry prepared him to be on the "buying end", professionally representing the consumer's best interests. Mr. Day believes that all aspects of real life are negotiable. Therefore, everyone should learn and practice the graceful art of negotiation in their personal and professional relationships, and as a means of saving money for their businesses. Combining this expertise with his experience as a lecturer and seminar facilitator, this dynamic speaker has found an effective means of educating and inspiring others. Mr. Day is also the author of How to Legally Steal Your Next Vehicle & Save Thousands, a user friendly, consumer informational guide to effective automobile negotiations. Through this text, he is able to reach and teach millions of nationwide consumers.
S.E. applies many viable and practical philosophies including Biblical principles as well as the tried and true principles of Andrew Carnegie as taught by Napoleon Hill. The power of prayer, submission & release, coupled with the power of positive thinking, added to faith and heart leads to fulfillment of our individual purpose. SE states "I believe that the teachings of the masters, the fundamental truths, weigh far more heavily in our success than any formal education can ever create in our minds." S.E uses his public speaking skills and other God given talents, wisdom and skills to guide, instruct and lead others to the realization of their own worth and desires. His goal in facilitating workshops and seminars is to teach and encourage others to "Celebrate Life" as he uses his universal "Principles for Enhancing the Soulful You". He also shares his knowledge in a seminar entitled "The Graceful Art of Negotiations". S.E. also states " I believe that faith is indeed the essence of personal growth and success and all that we can desire, we can conceive, we will achieve with belief and proper application of ourselves
S.E. Day Automotive Liaison Services, LLC 3505 Veterans Memorial Highway, Suite B-2 Lithia Springs, GA 30122 http://www.uhaggle4me.com 678-433-0113
Tell others about
Comments? Questions? Email Here