Submit Your Article
HowtoAdvice.com seeks articles that concisely and articulately give advice on
how to do something. Although many of our writers are highly regarded
experts, you don't have to be a law school graduate to get your
articles published. As long as you know how to do something that someone
else doesn't, and you have the ability to convey your insight with words, you
- Your article will have it's own message board that will allow readers to post messages regarding your article.
- Readers will be able to easily email your article to their friends at the click of a button.
- Promotion: HowtoAdvice.com is frequently surveyed by major search engines. Publishing your article on HowtoAdvice.com increases the likelihood that your information will be read by interested readers.
- Eternality: Your advice will be permanently available to help others long after your own lifetime. When your article is published, you will receive an email indicating its permanent web address.
Commonly Rejected Articles:
- All fluff with little helpful content . . . Our readers want "Golden Nuggets" of information. Our favorite articles are those that are able to focus on communicating a wealth of information in an economy of words.
- Advertisements and Testimonials are not accepted.
- Teasers - We don't mind linking your article to other web pages, but a significant amount of helpful content must be provided in your article submission.
If you have any question, just give us a call, by clicking the "Call Me" link below: