5 Quick and Easy Ways to Turn Your Website Visitors' Suspicion Into Trust!
On the internet, the biggest obstacle to selling online is earning the website visitors' trust in you and in your product.
Think about it. They don't know you; they can't see you, and the internet is new and may be little known to them.
Well, one of the easiest ways to earn their trust is to turn the tables around and make the website visitor feel like you're the one who risking the most, and they have nothing to lose by purchasing your product.
The place where this is normally done is in your guarantee, but as you will see this is not the only place where this can be done.
- Give an explanation for everything! - Tell the visitor what to expect. Where will they go after the pay? Why are you offering such a great price? Why is your product so easy to use?
- Offer a full refund, plus double, triple, or even quadruple back their money. The more outrageous, the more you sell!
- Sell your USP! A big mistake in the selling process is to sell the product and not your unique selling position (what sets you apart from your competition).
- Offer a full refund if the customer can find a better price. This guarantee is effective because most customers will not worry about a few dollar difference after they buy it, but when they are shopping it gives them confidence that they can buy now and not have to shop around.
- Tell your story. When you let the potential customer know about yourself and who you are, they are more likely to trust you with their time and money. You are no longer a possible hidden scam artist, in their view, but a real, living person who has something valuable to offer.
By telling the customer what to expect, they will not be as suspicious because they will get the logical reasons they desire to justify their buying decision.
Your goal is to get the customer to think you are going to give them the shirt off of your back.
Of course, in reality this will not happen (unless you do something really crazy) because if you really do offer a valuable product usually only a few percent of buyers will ask for a refund, but you will sell to a lot more people who were afraid to lose out on an outrageous deal.
By selling your unique selling position, you again give your potential customer the logical justification they need to buy your product.
Your unique selling position also builds confidence in you and your product because they will see the value you offer over competitors.
This technique if often used in expensive electronic retail stores because they know people like to shop around before buying expensive products.
And of course, stories are interesting and get the reader involved, rather than just giving them a bunch of boring facts about your product.
These are just a few ways to gain the trust of your website visitor, but there are many more ways you can come up with on your own. All you need to ask is, "Will this add more credibility to me and my product?"
With this in mind, you will turn your site into an online "store", and not just another anonymous website.
Discover more trust building techniques and promotion strategies with exact action steps to quickly and easily explode your online sales every week at http://www.WealthStarters.com
Tell others about
Comments? Questions? Email Here