How To Make A Feature Movie
Earn While You Learn
Would youlike to know how to make a commercial quality 90 minute feature motion picture in your own home or office with the cast of your choosing?
It all starts with a story.
Step one: Put it in writing.
- Make an outline, beginning, middle and end.
- Cast of characters. The smaller the cast the easier to produce.
- Choose locations.
- File copyright with library of congress
Step two: Make a Budget
- Do inventory of available equipment
- DVD recorder,
- Digital camcorder
- Editing program - Recommended editing program "Final Cut Pro"
- Pick your Crew.
- Production schedule, Weekends are best for equipment rental.
Our award winning feature "Throwing Down" was produced in 1995 for less than $300,000
Tell others about
About the Author
Daniel Eggink has worked on films with large and small budgets. He is now in a partnership with television and film producer Ted Jessup see http://www.woodstocknation.org/MOVIENEWS.htm
Comments? Questions? Email Here