The 13 Hidden Treasures of Internet Marketing
Most people get into internet marketing because it looks like a good way to make money from home. These people usually don't realize that initial sales are only a small piece of the pie. Don't be like them and miss out on all the hidden treasures!
As you read this article I want you to read about these hidden treasures and look at your job or most traditional businesses. If you compare what you know to what I'm going to share with you it will be obvious to you that your job or traditional business can't offer you the steal of a deal you can get with being an internet marketer.
So here we go. The 13 Hidden Benefits of Internet Marketing:
- TAX BREAKS. Yes, terrific tax breaks. When you operate a home based business you can write off the costs for:
- The area in your home you use for the business
- Office supplies (including your computer)
- Related tools (hosting fees, journals, magazines, cable TV),
- Job expenses
- Travel expenses
- Meals and entertainment
- Your phone
- Legal and professional services
- And much, much more.
- LOW STARTUP COSTS. Most businesses cost AT LEAST $5,000 to get started. That's the VERY low end. You can actually start making money on the internet by joining an affiliate program for free and marketing with free ads. Even if you're getting your own site up it can be done for only a few hundred dollars.
- LOW OPERATING COSTS. Once you're up and running you can build your business on a budget of a hundred dollars a month or less. I'm including operating expenses like hosting fees, merchant accounts, etc. The less money you spend, the more time it will take, but you don't have that choice in most businesses. You usually have to have a lot of cash or you can't get started.
- HIGH PROFIT MARGIN. Since your costs are low you keep more of the money you make from sales. If you sell a product delivered online (like e-books) you don't have to pay for shipping either.
- MARKET FOR LITTLE OR NO MONEY. You probably already know this, but don't take it for granted. Online you can submit free ads, do ad swaps with your ezine, use pay per click search engines, etc. Check out how much advertising costs offline. Just to mail 1,000 letters costs $340.00! Instead you can e-mail your offer to 100,000 people for free.
- YOU DON'T NEED YOUR OWN PRODUCT. There are a ton of folks with great products you can sell through affiliate programs. Go to http://www.cj.com for ideas if you don't know what you want to sell. You can make a great living just from marketing for other people in your spare time.
- TIME FREEDOM. You build your business as fast or slow as you like. You can work all day or 2 hours at night after you put your kids to sleep. Work one day a week or seven. It's ALL up to you.
- JOB SECURITY ON AUTOPILOT. Remember job security? It doesn't exist in the world of being an employee. If it takes you 3 or even 5 years to build your business from part time to full time at home, you're still ahead of millions of people depending on a paycheck for all 40 to 60 years they have to be an employee.
- OPEN 24 HOURS IN EVERY COUNTRY. ...Oh yeah, that. Your site works for you while you sleep. So does your advertising, the articles you write, and your ezine. Consider every little thing you do to market to be a new round the clock employee you just hired for free. These employees will stay out on the web working for you forever. The BIG SECRET is that the older your online business gets, the less work it takes to make more money.
- YOU KEEP THE CASH. If you're an employee you are a cog in the company machine. The company keeps most of the money your labor produces. As you build your company online you keep ALL the money your labor produces. Since you're the owner instead of the employee, the bigger your business grows the fatter YOUR wallet gets!
- YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGURE IT OUT. Plenty of other folks have been in this game for awhile. They created the blueprints so you don't have to. If you learn how to do it from people who are already making a killing it's simple. You do what they've done and you will get the same results.
- CHEAP AND FREE RESOURCES. You can subscribe to ezines full of free tips. You can buy information on how to build your business for as little as $14.97. Obviously, the more expensive the information is the more valuable it is and it will help you to build faster, but you can find plenty of great support that's cheap too.
- YOU ARE A PART OF A COMMUNITY. Online marketers are usually nice people who like to help each other. It's a great bunch of people to be dealing with. If you want support along your journey it's only an e-mail away.
Do you know of any other business with all of these benefits? Network marketing is the closest and it still isn't even close to being this beneficial...unless you use internet marketing to build it.
© 2003 Red To Greene, Inc. All Rights Reserved. http://www.AngryEnoughToChange.com
Grab your 3 FREE eBooks: "Million Dollar Emails," "How To Start Your Own Traffic Virus" and "Born To Win" Plus an e-mail course: "The 13 Deadly Internet Marketing Mistakes Almost Every Business is Making ...And How You Can Avoid Them!" firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell others about
Comments? Questions? Email Here