All Work At Home and No Play Make Jack a Dull Boy
Don't end up in the divorce courts because of your home business dedication.
We've all done it!
We sit for hours in front of our PCs searching, submitting and scrutinizing, while the very freedom we are building a home business to achieve, dwindles to stolen moments in between search engine submissions.
I can be almost certain that from the very moment you got your first check in the mail that you became hooked on the idea of working entirely from home. So much so that everything else in your life has had to take a back seat while you build your dream.
Having a dream and pursuing it is a very noble concept but when our home and family life suffers because of it then it can become a big problem.
It doesn't have to be this way.
Here are a number of points that may help you in keeping a balance.
- Discipline yourself - When it comes to the amount of time you spend building and running your online enterprise. Set a time limit and don't stray over it.
- Don't drop or cut down on family activities because of your business. For instance don't stop taking your kids swimming because you want to learn how to build a website.
- Help in the house chores when they need to be done. The last thing you want to do is alienate your husband/wife when they are probably already very skeptical of your new found enthusiasm in all things cyber.
- Get the family involved where possible. Show them what exactly it is you are doing and explain to them that your ultimate goal is to earn enough money working at home to be able to spend more time with them.
- Don't forget to splash out on the family when you eventually start to earn some cash from your online ventures. My wife soon became a believer when she saw some extra money on the table. Well who wouldn't:-)?
In closing I'm hopeful you have gotten the gist of this article, get your priorities right and ensure that everyone is as happy and enthusiastic in your striving for financial freedom as you are.
I wish you every success in your business dealings.
Tell others about
About the Author
Comments? Questions? Email Here